Nursery Care Clubs
Breakfast club for nursery children, Toasties, operates daily from 7.30am until the start of school at 9.00am. Toasties operates in the foundation stage village fro children from Nursery through to year 2. A selection of breakfast options are available, included within the cost. There is a range of fresh fruit, cereals, toast and fruit juice. A range of activities are available for the children to participate in including Arts and Crafts, small world and construction. Toasties children should be dropped off at the Beanies entrance.
After School Club
Our after school club , called Beanies, operates from the end of school until 6pm daily. Beanies operates in the foundation stage village, for children from Nursery through to year 2. Our after school club has a healthy menu, offering 2 options each afternoon. A copy of the menu is published twice per year—summer and winter menu. Booking for 3 and 4 year old children is completed online. A separate guide on using this system is available from the office. Please note, that any two year old bookings must be made via the nursery office.
A typical timetable at our after school clubs is as follows:
Toasties breakfast care 7.30am-9.00am- £4.50 per session (3-4 year olds, price valid until sept 2017) and £6.00 per session (2 year olds)
Munchies lunch care 12.00pm-1.00pm- £3.00 per session (3-4 year olds, price valid until sept 2017) and £4.00 per session (2 year olds). This price does not include food.
Puffins afternoon care 1.00pm-3.00pm—£6.00 per session (3-4 year olds, price valid until sept 2017) and £8.00 per session (2 year olds)
Beanies after school care 3.00pm-6.00pm- £9.00 per session (3-4 year olds, price valid until Sept 2017) and £12.00 per session (2 year olds)
Late pick up fee—£3 per 10 minutes (or part thereof)
All charges should either be paid in advance, or on the day of the club. Failure to pay an outstanding balance may result in exclusion from the club.
Care club agreement
All bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions. Use of any care clubs indicates your acceptance of these terms.
- Children must not arrive before the advertised start time of clubs, and should be collected promptly at the end. A late pick up fee of £3 per 10 minutes (or part thereof) will apply after 6pm.
- Munchies, Beanies and/or Puffins sessions which are booked, and not cancelled before 11am on the day will be charged at the full rate.
- All sessions at school care clubs for 3 and 4 year olds must be booked in advance online. Last minute bookings (after 11am) should be made by calling the office.
- All bookings for 2 year old children must be made directly through the nursery office.
- These prices are valid from February 2017 and will be reviewed July 2017.